The Mojo is a FPGA development board that is designed from the ground up to be easy to use.
The entire goal of the Mojo is to make getting started with FPGA and digital design as easy as possible. To go along with our board we have tutorials to help you get started and expand you knowledge of digital design.
The Mojo is made in the USA.
The Mojo features include
- Spartan 6 XC6SLX9 FPGA
- 84 digital IO pins
- 8 analog inputs
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 reset button
- 1 LED to show when the FPGA is correctly configured
- On board voltage regulation that can handle 4.8V - 12V
- A microcontroller (ATmega32U4) used for configuring the FPGA, USB communications, and reading the analog pins
- Arduino compatible bootloader allowing you to easily program the microcontroller as well
- On board flash memory to store the FPGA configuration file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Check out the tutorials listed here for some basics to get you up and running.